Azure Water Dispenser
Encourage a healthier lifestyle with the sparkling low-maintenance Azure water dispenser
With social responsibility and environmental issues headlining across the globe, the demand for cleaner, greener, chilled water provision in the workplace is high.
Espressobar is ahead of the ‘hydration’ game with a pioneering point-of-use chilled water dispenser system.
- Re-hydrate your staff and customers with an unlimited supply of pure still or sparkling water at the touch of a button
- Encourage a healthy workforce to get their 8 glasses a day
- Provide a cost-effective, green alternative to traditional water coolers and bottle water dispensers
- Supply an unlimited source of safe, mains-fed “bottled-at-source” quality water
- High capacity filters and flash cooling technology ensures a constant supply of chilled water – no matter how high the demand.
Perfect for any workplace
The Azure’s stylish good looks and high performance make it ideal for:
- schools, colleges, universities
- gyms and leisure centres
- call centres
Point-of-use water technology – pure and simple
- No more heavy bottles
- No more bacteria build up
- No more organising delivery
- No more storage
- No more running out of water!
The low maintenance qualities of the Azure water dispenser are very popular with facilities managers. The mains fed feature removes the hassle of bulk water deliveries and storage, and avoids the health and safety issues associated with lifting heavy water bottles.
The Azure mains-fed water cooler never runs dry – no need for re-ordering of bottles and trying to predict demand, no confetti of invoices relating to bottles, rental and sanitisation. Once the cooler is plumbed in you can forget it – your local vending operator will automatically service it every so often, so you can fit it and forget it!
Healthier and safer
No lifting of heavy bottles onto the coolers, no concerns about the length of time a bottle of water may have been lying around prior to delivery – the Azure mains-fed water cooler takes the water straight from the mains and filters it just prior to use to remove all contaminants.
The only space you need for an Azure is 71cm x 69.5cm for the cooler itself; no trolley loads of bottles or empties are required.
Perfect to accompany the Sigma Touch
The Azure is also perfect for banking with a Sigma Touch. Simply host the freevend Azure from the Sigma Touch to offer the ideal hot and cold beverage solution – Simple!
Impeccable green credentials
- Advanced ultraviolet (UV) water sanitisation system ensures water is free from impurities and removes any worries about mains water quality
- In-built Brita or 3M filters remove scale deposits, maintain PH neutral and remove unpleasant tastes and odours for a higher drink quality
- Flash cooling technology only chills water when a drink selection is actually made
- Cup sensor allows filling of cups, 500ml bottles and jugs
- Extra large 630 automatic cup-dropper (with 7oz or 9oz plastic cups): no more unsightly cup holders! Simple menu-driven programming and robust design mean the Azure is easy to set up and maintain
- Two models available – choose either Pay or Free Vend
- Measure trends and monitor performance using USB or telemetry technology
|Cup Capacity||630 depending on cup size|
|Electrical Services||24V, 50Hz 13 amp single phase power supply|
|Water Services||15mm BSP from rising main|
|Water Pressure||138 – 828KN/M/20 – 120psi|
|Dimensions with payment module||1830H x 710W x 695D (mm)|
|without payment module||1830H x 500W x 695D (mm)|
|Minimum distance from back wall||100 (mm)|